cupcakes♥
Wednesday, October 14, 2009?

Hello!!!!!!!! wooootttttss. i finally posted smth. damn sian
I HATE SCH HOLS. I DO NOT LOOK FORWARD TO SCH HOLS. SCH HOLS SUX TILL THE COWS FLY HOME. SCH HOLS SHOULD NOT EXIST. SCH HOLS PLS GO AWAY!

exams wan liao, no more stress. damn excited to get bac papers on friday.
pls God, i wan to do well n get top 80 for ems rankin. plspls
pls God, I wan weiwei,jialing n regine to do well n come same class as me pls. so we can hv fun together n always do project together n always always win prizes n etc.
pls God, let me pass my piano exams. I wan to hv my distinciton certificate soon :(
pls God, I hope tat i can hv betta endurance level so i can persevere in wdv I do

Amen. In the name of the father, n of the son, n of the holy spirit.:P

haha, im so holy. I prayed!
on TUESDAY, jialing,weiwei,regine n I went to AMK hub, payoh central. we wen to eat subway first, i ate double choco cookie. yumyumyum!
then watch the movie, FAME at amk hub. ahaha. damn cool.
marco n some gal veri nice. marco play piano for some gal n it was soooooooo sweeet la. now i think playin piano de guys not gay... awwwwww :)

then we went BACK 2 SCH AGAIN... ms leow say she cant find our ama project. aaaa.! we so scared so we quickly rush bac! ZERO MARKS LEH!!!!!! WA LAU. OUR SWEAT N BLOOD N EVERYTHING N SOUL N HEART ALL GONE!!!!!! but in e end.. all went well. the end :)

?loved at